dissabte, 8 de maig del 2010

DIALOGUE

Bobby: Hey! What are you doing here man?
Itchy: Well... I’m just here in hospital waiting for some results!
Bobby: Results?
Itchy: Yeah... I’m afraid it’s not good news... I had an operation last month because they diagnosed that I had stomach cancer...
Bobby: Ooooh... I’m so sorry to hear that!
Itchy: Yeah me too! Hahahaha, only joking... All this medication is tough stuff you know?
Bobby: I bet it is! I’m only here because I do a check up every year...
Itchy: Well...ermmm... I found out what I had when I did a check up!
Bobby: Oh dear! Haven’t you heard about this mind body thing? You know... meditations and stuff like that!
Itchy: Yeah, why?
Bobby: Well, I recommend you to do and try it out... They say it works wonders! Even doctors encourage patients!
Itchy: I guess it won’t hurt... I’ll just well try it then because I’m fed up of all this medication.
Bobby: About that... You have to keep taking medications... Mind body clinics only seem to improve your life.
Itchy: Well I’ll try!
Bobby: Got to go! Look after yourself, ok?
Itchy: Yup, I hope that you get good news on your check up!
Bobby: We’re all condemned to die!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada