diumenge, 25 d’abril del 2010

Man I hate them!



Man, I’m really starting to get annoyed with all this volcano ash trash! I think you know what volcano I’m talking about right? Yeah, the one in Iceland called… Some really weird name… Eyjakfalla or something like that!
As we know, this volcano has forced airports to close and flights to be cancelled… There’s the problem… Just that day my mum WAS going to Sweden but surprise surprise she never went because of the ash in the air!
I do love my mother you know? But, everyone needs a break from each other from time to time in my opinion! Well in the end that became the least of my worries really because every family needs a mum in the house, because otherwise us men live in a pig style… I hate saying it but its true! Who does my lunch, diner, washing up, cleaning, drying, scrubbing, shopping… mmmm… Mum! Well I have to say that mum went to Sweden a week later for a couple of days and the house is… well… how to put it… less clean than before!
This volcano has not only cancelled my mum’s flight, but it has also cancelled a concert I was going to in Barcelona! I couldn’t believe it! I was like; not again! What the hell! I was looking forward to that concert real badly… The best thing is that they cancelled it in November because the singer was ill and then it was cancelled last week because of the volcano! The real bad news is that they’re going to do the concert at Sant Joan, and all my friends aren’t going… Will I go alone? N0 I won’t!

I hate volcanos even if it’s a part of nature!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada