diumenge, 25 d’abril del 2010

Final weeks of College!



These are finally the last weeks of College and probably one of the most stressful times yet, but life has to get harder for it to get easier later on! Everyone has gone through the same thing and everyone has managed so… I guess I’ll have to do the same thing won’t I?
Anyways, I have to celebrate because I have actually gone up this semester in Philosophy with a 7, and this last Chemistry exam I had an 8’4! Finally! I’ve been the whole year just scraping through and I’ve finally gained a positive result! I hope everything stays the same and I hope that I improve this last 3 weeks of College!
This is what I usually say: I you want something really badly; you’ve got to work for it! So that’s the stage in life I’m right now, I’m struggling but I’m working for it… I’m not the only one in this position do… luckily… everyone’s working so hard and we’re all so tired… We need a huge break and believe me, this summer I’m going to enjoy it big time! I’m going to party like I’ve never done before, I’m going to go explore like I’ve never done before and I’m going to work like I’ve never done before to have in the end a lot of money! Well that’s what I hope anyway!
Final push, I’m knackered but it is the last one!!!

Good luck to everyone for this next month!
We can do it.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada