dimecres, 17 de març del 2010

Self avaluation!

Hello to everyone!
I'd like to start of saying that presentation of the oral presentation deserves a 10%because I think that the resources I used were focused and they did support the topic that I chose to talk about and the timing was between the right standards.
I consider that a lot of gestures and eye contact was used because I wanted to catch everyone’s attention, I was trying to make everything a bit more interesting and not that boring becuase there's nothing worse than a boring oral presentation...

I didn’t even have my peace of paper to read because I have been studying and doing research about this project for over 8 motnhs, so I had a good idea what I was talking about!
Everything was well structured and I had an index to make it clear to people what I wanted to talk about. I started with the general ideas of the project and then I led it to smaller ideas so I think everyone was quite clear of our progress in the oral presentation! I did use markers like “first of all”, “on the one hand”, etc.

I really think that the content of the oral presentation couldn't have been any better becuase I just took out one of the most important topics and examples of the project and explained them enfront of the class.


Thirdly I think that my language was quite good, I tried to use different vocabulary all the time and I stopped every now and again to ask people if the understood what I was talking about.

Finally, I would like to say that I made my pronunciation as clear a possible; people did say that they understood what I was saying. I consider that my voice wasn’t at all monotone tone!

If I was the teacher I’d put myself… 9’8!

Oh yesh before I forget, David filmed me doinf the Oral with his mobile, but the problem is that he broke his screen about 3 weeks ago and he hasn't been able to fix it yet... So that means I can't post th video that we originally did in class!

Sorry!

1 comentari:

  1. hi, looking forward to the video!
    I agree with you that your mastery of the topic was evident and your communication skills were outstanding. You deserve a 9,8.
    Congrats! :-)

    ResponElimina