dijous, 4 de març del 2010

Formal Letter!

Rakomako Street,17
(Girona) 147774
12th of January 2010

United States (Florida)
High Hill Street, 89b

Dear Mr.Clooney,
I write to you because of the scandal that took place at the Hopenhagen meeting. Is it apropiate for politicians to decide about our future’s planet?
I myself, think that politicians are not the right people to decide these problems because they can not even solve the simple problems that they have been given in their own country.
I sencerely do not see them as a great role model for society. Politicians, often or must of them, tend not to care about the actual problem that we have in hand, on the one hand they care more about economy and the investments they will have to do in the future to save the planet.

I hope you take this letter into consideration. Thank you very much for your time and attention.
Yours sincerely,
Marco Di Campo

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada