dimecres, 3 de març del 2010

Who?

For my last entry on the Blog I would like to talk about a person that has become quite a lot for me these recent 2 years. Yup, it’s Clara!
I would like to give all my thanks to her because she has always helped me when I had difficulties, making me smile when I was sad or had a problem and making me laugh at the best of times.
It’s amazing how you end up depending so much on a person and how you grow on that person.
To tell you all the truth, I wouldn’t actually be here in the 2nd year of College if it wasn’t for Clara because the first year of College I had a great difficulty on the comprehension of the subjects and thanks to the effort that Clara made I was able then to understand and therefore study properly for my exams!

So I owe Clara a great deal. Besides all of this, and I think that everyone agrees, that she’s a very kind and also understanding person. She’s fun and she knows how to put order!
If she has a problem she will tell it to you in the face and she won’t go round your back, therefore she’s not a backstabber! That I can assure you!

She’s got a great personality and I think that a lot of people agree!

Thank you Clara!

Here's a funny image of the differences between a woman and a man!



See you in class!

1 comentari:

  1. What a wonderful post, Robin. :-) It also says a lot about you as a person, acknowledging Clara's help. All the best to you both.

    ResponElimina