dimecres, 3 de març del 2010

Ranking time!

Hi there! How is everyone? I bet everyone’s a bit stressed because of all the horrible exams… Hey! Don’t worry we’re used to all of this pressure… If it’s not the research project it’s studying and reading books, and if it’s nothing of all of this… wait, there’s always homework and more studying! This is the last year at college and I really think that everyone is just very tired, but let’s go on with the hard work because this is the end!
Well today I would like to show you all, my Top 10 subject list! I have to say before I start that these rankings are no way related to the teacher, they are purely related on the personal liking of the subject! I repeat, the ways I rank the subjects are not related on the teacher’s teaching skills!

10. Tutoria
This is actually the easiest but most annoying subject there is. I think that it’s a pointless subject because we don’t actually learn anything and it’s another hour in school when I could be home doing some more useful stuff like homework or studying… But never mind, I won’t loose my sleep on it! Tutoria is great when you’re tired and you want to sleep!

9. History
I find that History just bore’s me to death! I try to be interested in the subject but I just can’t. I know that History is important because it’s the past of our ancestors, it’s the study of our evolution and progress of society. I don’t mind when we talk about all the wars there’s been during since mankind but I really really don’t care about what Queen married who and I really don’t care if she was Elizabeth II or Elizabeth IV. I also hate studying politics but I have to say that it might be useful for me in later life if one day I want to vote…

8. Catalan
I just really don’t like studying languages and that’s why I’m doing science… But I do accept that you do have to have a general knowledge of everything. Obviously I like to talk languages but I don’t like studying what we call “sintaxis”, it’s something that I'll never ever get in my life!
I don’t know how people can see if it’s an Atr, CD, CCT, CI… I just don’t get it!

7. Spanish
You know that Spanish was going to be next after what I said about Catalan! Well I prefer this language a bit more because Spanish is a global speaking language and so it’s a bit more interesting. You can go to South America and have a conversation with another person of that country.

6. Philosophy
Well I consider this subject one of the most interesting out of all the “non scientific” ones! I think that people like Descartes, Hume, Socrates… are very interesting and clever people. They invented and came up with things themselves without having the technology, so they really had to work hard to come up with what they came up. How can anyone think and rethink things like they did. Maybe if we did it know we would be a bit more advanced on new technologies. Philosophers made some great discoveries thousands of years ago.

5. English
I like this subject because as you know I don’t have the difficulty as I do in other subjects. Besides this, I think that English now is essential for everything, you know need English to surf the Internet and to relate yourself with a great variety of people.

4. Mathematics
Maths is OK… I just don’t get why we do most of the things. A lot of the stuff we do are a direct application to technology understanding of programs because we need to know how graphics a made and calculate them… I don’t what use it’ll do in later life! I only really need the basics.

3. Geology
I like this subject because I have a good vision about Geology problems so it isn’t a hard subject for me really. I learn how nature works and that’s quite interesting because we live in this world and we need to know when a catastrophe is going to happen or not like earthquakes, eruptions, tsunamis…

2. Chemistry
I’ve always like the idea of working in a laboratory, since I was a kid. I found that the bright colours and the different reactions that went on when two dissolutions came together were quite amazing. But now I see that Chemistry is more than that, it’s complicated but if you get it, it can be a lot of fun actually.

1. Biology
Biology is life. That is why for me it’s one of the most interesting subjects there is! Thanks to biology we find how our body works and therefore we find cures for illnesses. That means that thanks to biology life is greater than ever before.



Keep on studying!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada