diumenge, 25 d’abril del 2010

Weekend!

Today is another horrible Sunday! Horrible because I know that tomorrow I have to wake up 7:30 am! Same routine...
Oh well! I’ve had a quite good weekend anyway! On Friday after College I slept the whole afternoon because I was so knackered of all the studying I did during the week. I woke up at 18:45 only because I had to go to Homework Class and later on I went to my Handball training. While I was training I was invited to a dinner one of my best friend was doing, so I couldn’t refuse! We did a huge barbecue and we were about 15 people. We ate sausages, chicken, lamb, hamburgers, alioli, cheese, a couple of beers and a chocolate cake! When we finished eating I went to pick up Clara because she was at a Bday party and we went directly to a bar called “Can Different” in Empuriabrava and after that I took Clara back to Fortia!!!
Yeah I know... I also get the feeling that they use me as Taxi! 
Saturday I went to a match in Bordils and we drew with the other team (32-32), it was quite disappointing because we were winning by 5 or 6 during the whole match but the last 4 minutes of the match we lost our spark!! Ooh snaaap...
I got back at 9pm in Empuriabrava, ate something out with my dad and then I went to go and pick up Clara and then go back to Empuriabrava to go to Síkim.

I got home that night absolutely destroyed and slept in really late this morning... The rest of today I’ve been chilling out! Well, I took Clara back home!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada