dimarts, 23 de febrer del 2010

Danger!


Hi everyone, how are you? I hope that everything’s just great for all of you!
So yeah, it’s been a while since my last entrance. My last entrance was probably a couple of months ago... But don’t worry because I’m back on track and ready to right anything that slips through my mind!
Well, I’m very pleased and excited to say that I’m finally a driver! I’ve been waiting for this moment for 18 years (and so has my mother because she hates being a “taxi” driver).
I passed my practical exam just yesterday, Monday 22nd of February 2010, a date to remember for a long time...
I got up that morning at 6 o’clock with a very weird feeling in my stomach, it must have been my nerves and I also had a bad stomach after a whole weekend partying until 7 o’clock in the morning because of Carnival!
We arrived at Girona at 8 am. When we got there I found out that I had to examine myself on the easiest track “Celrà” so I was well pleased. I thought to myself: “Can’t get any luckier than this!”, but I was wrong... I was so lucky that I even got the easiest examiner there was that day!
While I was driving, she was just talking to my teacher about travelling... I was gobsmacked! Every now and again she told me to turn left or right, nothing very tricky. Only 10 minutes went by and she told me to stop on a nearby parked car, I thought I failed but she just told me that I passed! I was like, what the f***?!
So here I am with my “L” driving in my mum’s blue car, don’t worry, I haven’t crashed yet and don’t be scared if you see me because I’m actually not that bad!

Watch out!

Well got to go, I’ve got to go and park the car in the garage! Wish me a lot of luck!

1 comentari:

  1. Congrats, Robin!
    I know it’s a special day when you finally pass the exam and you can start driving. And I have to say you were really much luckier than me; I got the most difficult examiner, and while I was driving (about half an hour, like an eternity…) there was complete silence in the car, except for his indications. I was very nervous and the route was complicated. And the worst was that I had to wait a long time outside the car while he and my teacher decided whether if I passed or not, but finally I did.
    Did your car get parked without scratches in the garage? I hope so, xdxd
    You’ll see, practising is all!

    ResponElimina