dissabte, 7 de novembre del 2009

FRIENDS BDAY PARTY!

Hi there! So how is everyone?

Well I bet that everyone’s quite stressed because of all the exams, homework and especially because of the research project! But let’s not worry about it… There’s only a month left before we have to hand it in! Then we’ll have less work to do, or not!

So today I would like to talk about the great time me and the others had on one of my best friend’s parties.
Not so long ago it was my best friend’s party and he was having it in Barcelona, so we all had to go by train. It took about 1h 45min to get there and while we were at it, I took advantage of the time to read Dorian Gray! It was quite difficult to read the book because of moving in the train! Once we got there at 8 o’clock at night we went to McDonald’s and we bought 90 hamburgers of 1euro, so we spent 90euros between us all! When we told the staff at McDonald’s that we wanted 90 hamburgers they couldn’t believe it! I can’t blame them! Who would ever want 90 hamburgers! I have to say that I spent 10euros on hamburgers so that means that I ate 10 hamburgers alone! I’ll never ever eat a hamburger!

After eating our huge meal we got dressed and ready to go out and party in discos. The surprise was when suddenly a Hammer Limousine drove up to us and opened the doors! Yup, you bet! Our Birthday boy hired us this huge luxurious car for the night! The limousine was great; it had sofas, champagne, TV, music and later on it had girls… All right! After being an hour in the limousine it later left us in front of the disco where we had a great time and danced all night and all morning!
It has to be done again!


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada