dissabte, 7 de novembre del 2009

HERE STARTS THE FLU!

You bet! Flu is back… And like always I’m one of the first ones to get it! I’m stuck here at home and very bored! Well, but I’m actually not alone this time because I have passed it on to my sister and Clara!
I think that they’re both quite annoyed with me! Can you imagine us all snuggled up on the sofa with a thick cover over us and hundreds of snotty tissues? It’s horrible!

We are just praying that it isn’t swine flu, otherwise we’re all doomed! We’re all alone because my parents are in Ireland (Dublin) at the moment… Damm… I haven’t been able to pass them my virus!
While I’ve been here with a cold, I have actually asked myself what are the signs and what is it?

Signs: Fatigue, muscle aches, throat irritation, fever, sneezing, watery eyes and runny nose. These are the all too familiar symptoms of the flu.
What is it?
It’s a virus that attacks the respiratory system and it can cause epidemics.


Well I just want to say that I hope that everyone in the class gets it so we can all have a couple of days off school and chill out!

Everyone that’s ill…. Get better!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada