dijous, 26 de novembre del 2009

Self avaluation!

Hi there!
Well first of all I think that our presentation deserves the whole mark, 10% because I think that our resources were focused and they did support the topic that we chose to talk about and the timing was right.
I personally think that I did a lot of gestures and eye contact because I wanted to catch everyone’s attention, try to make the oral presentation a bit funnier and not so boring.
I’m pretty sure I didn’t even look at my peace of paper to read because I didn’t really need to, once I was out there I just talked like if I had a normal conversation with someone in private.

Everything was well structured and we had an index to make it clear to people what we wanted to talk about. We started with international humour first and then we went leading it on to smaller ideas so I think everyone was quite clear of our progress in the oral presentation! Clara and I did use markers like “first of all”, “on the one hand”, etc.

I guess that the content of our oral presentation could have been more extended but Clara and I didn’t really want to make it longer because after a while it just makes it boring… International humour can be hard to explain so for us to get up there and make people understand the topic… I think that we did a good job at it!
Thirdly I think that my language was quite good, I tried to use different vocabulary all the time and I stopped every now and again to ask people if the understood what I was talking about.

Finally, I would like to say that I made my pronunciation as clear a possible; people did say that they understood what I was saying.
My voice wasn’t at all monotone tone because I told a couple of jokes, made people laugh when I was talking, etc. I do need to calm my nerves do!

If I was the teacher I’d put myself… 9’4!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada