diumenge, 29 de novembre del 2009

Mail to Sonia



Hi there,
I know I'm a bit quiet at the moment but don't worry
that's only the first days, then I get more confident.

Well I don't know if my English is great but I try my best.
My Mum was from Sweden and my father was from Switzerland
and I was actually born in Figueres. But my step-dad was from
England, so I guess I have learnt from him over the years.

I find Batxillerat very stressing, specially because at high school
I was from " una classe de reforç" so I struggle a bit. But with hard
work I can do it.

I would like to be a Marine Biologist because it has always been my
dream. Since I was little I have loved the sea and the animals that live
in it. I find that the underwater world is beatiful and spectacular.
The sea is my passion.

C ya friday in class.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada